Some timely articles on the intranet consulting profession:
Key Responsibilities of An Intranet Consultant:
- Communication excellence: There will be a high degree of communication with clients and potential clients. Written and verbal communications will be one of your key strengths.
- Engagement: You will possess the ability to independently and efficiently manage a project from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Analysis & Reporting: You will be able to gather and analyze client business specifics, as well as user requirements and develop detailed reports and recommendations based on this information.
- Planning: You understand the intricacies of strategic planning, modeling and facilitation including research techniques and tools such as surveys, and focus group testing, and are able to effectively execute these practices.
- Marketing: You will have experience in delivering powerful presentations and demonstrations. As well, you will be called upon to contribute web-related articles to monthly newsletter.
- Teamwork: Knowledge sharing and collaboration with colleagues, as well as our partners and clients is essential to your success as a team member.